What Information Do We Collect From You?
2. We also collect names, email and postal mailing addresses as well as telephone numbers that are volunteered to us by you in connection with a request for information, services, programs or purchases from Ring Festival LA.
3. We collect financial information volunteered by you in connection with specific purchases or donations. We may ask you to enter your credit card or account information in our database if you are ordering online. All information you will be asked to enter is protected using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to prevent it being intercepted by anyone else as it is transferred over the Internet. We collect this information on a transaction-by-transaction basis and will never authorize the release of this information with anyone not directly involved in processing the transaction. This information may be encrypted and stored for logging purposes, and portions of this information will be used to confirm your purchase to you.
4. Except as specified above, we do not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
1. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, used to notify you about updates to our website and used to and/or shared with other reputable organizations, to help them contact you for marketing purposes and shared with other arts organizations, non-profits and company sponsors.
4. If you supply us with your telephone number on-line, you may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders you have placed on-line or with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events.
5. Financial information is used to process and complete purchase and donation transactions and is used and protected as explained above. More specifically, after you make a purchase, we may send follow up e-mail(s) regarding the transaction. It includes contact information, record of the online purchase and/or donation and the credit card company and may also include the last four digits of the credit card you used to make the transaction.
What steps are taken to ensure the security of personal information collected on the website?
1. As mentioned above, we hold your financial information on our secured systems for use by The Ring Festival LA personnel or our agents who assist you in your use of our website or fulfillment of your orders, requests and/or purchases for a period of time reasonable in light of the purpose for which it is processed.
2. We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving any voluntarily provided visitor data exchanged with our website. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website.
With whom does Ring Festival LA share the financial information it gathers/tracks?
1. We provide your credit card information to the credit card processing company to charge you for your purchases and we provide your name and address to our employees and/or fulfillment agents to ship tickets or other products to you or to acknowledge receipt of your donation. Our fulfillment agents are not permitted to send your information to anyone else.
2. We may provide aggregated financial information about you to third parties, but such information may not be used to identify individual visitors.
What about other links to other websites provided on Ring Festival LA website?
What is Ring Festival LA's unsubscribe and data-removal policy?
How can I review for accuracy, update or otherwise change the personal information you have about me?